Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

Pix from KissedByPix has tagged me! Well, I was tagged on July 30th. Needless to say, I'm a bit behind, but seems like that's my typical state anymore. lol Thanks, Pix. Sorry I'm so late in getting here to see the note & update my blog.

These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And my 7 random & weird facts:
1. I'm originally from Kentucky but in the final stages of immigrating to Canada.
2. I'm nuts about penguins - I think I have some kind of fascination with black & white animals. Pandas and skunks are another couple of animals I think are too cute.
3. Speaking of black & white animals, we've got one cat named Fred who's black & white, too. lol And he has 6 toes on each foot.
4. I can't eat raw tomatoes at all. Cooked, I'm fine - raw, no way.
5. Playing the original The Sims game is what got me hooked on PSP. I wanted to learn how to create my own objects for the game. I got sidetracked somewhere along the way and never did make any game objects.
6. Fall is my favorite season.
7. I love playing video games. I'm currently playing Final Fantasy XII.

Hope those were random and weird enough. lol I'm supposed to tag 7 other people, but I really don't know who to tag that hasn't already been tagged. So, I'll just leave it open here to anyone who might want to comment and add their own 7 bits of randomness. :)

No comments: