Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thank you :)

I'm trying to get caught up this evening. I have a new kit to share that I hope I'll be able to post in the morning. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has left such nice notes both here on my blog as well as at 4shared when downloading my scrappy bits. I have fun making these things, but it's a treat for me to know you like the stuff I've made. I hope you've been able to find uses for some of my bits. I also wanted to thank Maria at DigiFree for finding and including me in her digital scrapbooking freebie search engine.

One last note - a few folks have asked me about my terms of use. I hadn't even thought about needing to do that until I was asked, but I hope I'll get those posted in the morning as well. I expect they'll be pretty simple and basic.

Good night, and thank you again for all the really thoughtful and kind notes so many of you guys have left for me. They're all very much appreciated. :) New kit coming tomorrow if all goes as planned!

No comments: