Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Nutcracker

Happy Christmas Eve to you all :) One last tidbit before Christmas gets here & passes me by. I managed to finish him up this morning. I know it's a bit late in the season to be making Christmas tags and things, but hopefully someone may like him and still be able to find a use for him.

Just wanted to also add that I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. Thank you for all the nice comments so many of you guys have left for me here, at 4shared, and via email. Always so very appreciated. :)

This one is a fairly small file size-wise, won't take very long to download at all I expect. He's taller than shown on the preview though - about 500px tall.


Download from SkyDrive here

Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 25 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Rubypat said...

Thank you. My daughter LOVES the Nutcracker Suite, and calls my husband "Prince Eric". So this is just great!