Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tut using my Lucky Charm Kit

Good morning :) What a nice surprise I found when I checked my blog this morning! Jo, at Josbits2-tuts4u, wrote a new tag tutorial using my Lucky Charm kit that I posted yesterday (the post for the kit is right below this one, March 13th). Thank you so much, Jo. You can see the tag she made below. I hope to figure out how to post a slideshow on my blog this weekend to show off the tags that are made using my kits & bits. So, if you use anything & want to let me see your tag, please do send them to me. I love seeing the different ways the same things can be used by different folks, and I'd like to post them all here for everyone to see too. Feel free to email them to me at capriciousdream (at) gmail.com - just put something in the subject line so I'll know it's not spam.

And don't forget to go check out Jo's blog & try her tut. Her link is noted below as well so you can give it a try. Thanks again, Jo, for the very nice surprise this morning. :)

Lucky Charm - http://josbits2-tuts4u.blogspot.com/2009/03/lucky-charm.html


Amy

No comments: