Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Deco Stones

It's a set of 10 freebie accent stones in this post. I saw four of these somewhere a couple of weeks ago, and I finally had some time today to try making them in PSP. Maybe someone can use one as a tag accent or something. If anyone were to use these, I'd love to see what you do with them so feel free to send me an email. My address is included in the TOU text file inside the download zip.

I also wanted to add a note of thanks to all of you guys who take the time to leave a note here at my blog, either in the comments or the chat box, or over at 4shared when you download. I'm always kind of slow reading through them all, but I do read & appreciate every single one of them. :)

Contents:
- 10 stones - each approx. 250 x 150 px. (The "Believe" one is shown at 100% on the preview - just be sure to click on the image so you can see it at full-size.)

(you can click the preview to see it at a larger size)

Download from SkyDrive here
Amy

2 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

s thank you hun!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 16, 2009. Thanks again.