Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

On the Sixth Day of Christmas...

This one started out as the version with the leg, but I really didn't like how the foot turned out. Since the line in the song is "geese a'laying" I figured it was probably better to put it on a nest anyway. So you get both versions in this one because I'd already made the standing one. Hope someone can find a use for it. :)

This one is also larger than indicated by the preview below. The standing goose is 700 x 573 px. The nesting goose is 700 x 490 px.


Download from SkyDrive here

Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 18, 2009. Thanks again.