Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Chevron Papers

Hello to you guys :)  Here's a new freebie to share this evening.  I keep seeing chevron patterns popping up all over the place, especially on Pinterest.  So I took a stab at writing a new tutorial on my tut blog to create a digital chevron pattern.  These papers were the result as I wrote & tested my steps for the tutorial.  It's a set of 10 papers, available in two sizes.  There's a set of full-size 12" x 12" papers at 300 ppi (or 3600 x 3600 pixels), and they are also available in tag sized of 900 x 900 pixels.  Happy snagging!  And I hope everyone has had a nice Easter weekend!

Click image to view the preview larger.

Download Full Size Papers (3600 x 3600 px) here

Download Tag Size Papers (900 x 900 px) here

Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely papers!!! I will enjoy working with them.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy
I love your stuff... I had a question but your contact page isnt working...
about terms ( I read them but wanna be sure )
Do you have an email?

Amy said...

You're very welcome for the papers! :)

I'm sorry that the Contact form isn't working. I hadn't realized. Yes, you can email me at capriciousdream (at) gmail (dot) com. I hope you'll see this, Chris. I'm going to see if I can find an email for you & contact you that way just in case you don't spot my reply here. :)